It is the customers responsibility to provide us with an address where delivery can be signed for in reasonable time.
Customers, please ensure:
- Notification can be given to an address where you will be there to accept the parcel
- If required please send us an email with special instructions to leave in a garage or with a neighbour.
- Arranging for someone to be at the desired address once you receive the despatch e-mail telling you its on its way.
Please be understanding with us and our carrier if they try to deliver and you know you are not going to be at home and incur further charges. We can only send on the information we are given.
When an item is despatched an e mail explains your order is on its way. In the UK that usually means next working day delivery. If you receive the email after 4pm this means it will be with you within 48 working hours.
We aim to despatch all items which are in stock within 48 hours of payment of goods.
- Delivery Charges: £4.95 for UK delivery*
- Free delivery is available for all orders over £50
*Please note we are unable to deliver to Europe and the Channel Islands.